Collie can stably process multiple objects using rendering pipelines and supports useful features including sprite animation and user events. Stably supports iOS and Android, and renders with an optimized method for each platform. Also easily responds to retina display.
- was released in 2011, but has already had over 1,000 games and applications published
- is open source (MIT license), and therefore free to use
- has extensive supporting documents: API Documentation・Publications・Tutorial Site
- can be augmented with various plugins to increase functionality
- is continually developed and maintained by members of the Akihabara Research Center at UEI