Assistant Termite Services Manager $500 – $800
|Job category:||Construction / Engineering|
|Job expires in||20-11-2020|
Founded in 1901, ORKIN Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider.
We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Actually, ORKIN came to installation in Phnom Penh, this position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers and an ideal work environment that believes in training and development of employees.
- Knowledge of Technical part: Inspection, Method, Toxic and Non-Toxic Bait, Chemical Using, Writing Service Report for Customers and Communication Way with Customers.
- To deliver quality service in full compliance to Health, Safety & Environmental requirements in line with Company standards and expectations.
- Ensure all Technician Supervisor / Technicians are organized, scheduled and are follow Company policy.
- Ensure all Technicians are organized, scheduled and follow the company productivity plan.
- Make sure all customers are properly serviced each month.
- Post daily activities report and critique Technician Supervisor / Technicians Daily performance to ensure maximum productivity and quality service.
- Handle customer complaints, Record New Customer Account, Follow up on Customer requests promptly
- Handle claims quickly and to the customer’s Satisfied.
- Onsite support Technician Supervisor / Technicians to handle customer complaints, when need.
- Verify on Technician Supervisor regarding preparation of the Monthly Vehicle Inspection Report, and/or weekly, if need.
- Ensure Technicians are achieving service quality standard
- Issue/Approve chemical and supplies – certain time each week
Training & Development
- Conduct and assist weekly meeting on improvement.
- Provide at least quarterly training to fellow members about Inspection Procedure, Method, Chemical Using, Label of Products, Safety on site, Positive Mindset.
- Cooperate with QA Department for Implementing the i-Audit.
- Get the feedback from QA Department and enhance the Services Quality.
- 4 days in field with Technician for Ongoing Training.
- Motivate fellow members for Career Path.
Monitoring & Reporting
- Keep communicating with Customer after services and perform Customer Care Quality Calls.
- Verify the Service Reports from Supervisor (Monthly Report).
- Plan for a Quarterly Random Spot Check on Technician Supervisor / Technician and report for Operation Manager.
- Work closely with Stock Controller to maintain proper inventory levels and report to Operation Manager immediately if there is the need of purchasing.
- Have a meeting posting results from the previous month with Supervisor and set goals for the new month.
- Deliver positive and negative feedback of technicians’ monthly performance to Operation Manager.
- Other tasks assigned by top management.
How to Apply
If you have interest please apply your cv to:
Ms. Sreynoch SEAN
Tel: 017 80 81 46/ 086 96 29 22
Address: 3, St.317, Beoung Kork1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.